Skip to main content

I'm back! 我回來了!

It's been almost 4 years since my last blog...

What's really happening to me?

I would say, mostly due to my paid job. And was bugged by a lot of little things.
Critically, I was caught up with my recurring minor depression. Something that I wasn't aware of when it first happened.

Maybe I was too naive, maybe I wasn't mentally prepared with the world. I would say, these few years of working really exhausted, I mean mentally.
I was probably having what commonly known as identity crisis. I was in the dilemma of whether to continue on what I believe or to follow other people's footsteps. I'm living in an environment where people judge you base on your financial achievement.
And then, there was a family dispute on my grandma's property.
I started to feel hopeless with the society and even worse, I couldn't enjoy music anymore due to the stress that I must achieve something on this field...

Thankfully, it was just a brief period of time for self-doubting.

I began something new. I tried to watch more movies. Initially, I was doing it just to get the feeling of love. I mean, I am trying to learn to write love song, but I never been in love before lol.
However, as I watched more movies, I began to truly liking it. And so I began to watch various movies...
Throughout the process, I learned to look things on different perspective... I know myself better and I was trying to be more understanding to people around me... Although I am pretty much still self-isolating, but at least I didn't feel as hopeless as before towards our society.

Luckily for me, I understand that I shouldn't be forcing myself too hard on achieving something, or at least not until I hated it. I am picking up again for what I left behind before (music). I am just trying to enjoy and fully immerse myself into music. I know not many people read or watch the videos that I shared (on Facebook), but I won't stop sharing something I really enjoy :)


What am I going to do next on my blog?

I will be starting to blog more about movie reviews and occasionally talks about music.
I will be posting more in Chinese to introduce movies from Hollywood and from Europe. In the meanwhile, I will be posting movie reviews in English for Asian movies.
I guess it would be slow, but I will make it happen~


As usual, thanks for reading. And stay strong!

Comments